galactic stampede galactic stampede

Should be on the front page...

I don't think it's possible to write anything but a great review for this game. It's astounding. How did you have the time to create all of that? I would have given up after the first background... The only drawback was the lack of voice acting for the cinema scenes, but considering the game's file size, I could see why you wouldn't include any. Amazing, amazing job.

cakewalk cakewalk

Enjoyable

My only complaint (other than the poor music selection, which I could at least turn off) is that it's a bit too easy. If you made it so that when you release the mouse, the character slides forward a bit (depending on how fast you are moving), it would be much more challenging and entertaining.

blackdebbie responds:

i agree. it is too easy. but its hard to find a good balance between too hard and too easy. too hard and people will give up so i tried my best to find a balance.

as far as the sliding forward is concerned, i could defenitly do it but i think it would screw up some of the gameplay. ohwell, thanks for the suggestions though!

CHALLENGE TO ALL GAMERS! CHALLENGE TO ALL GAMERS!

Groovy

It kept me entertained for a good three minutes, which is a lot better than some of the crap around here...

Mr T Soundboard Mr T Soundboard

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!

OH MY GOD! That was the most hilarious piece of flash I have ever seen! I don't even like Mr. T! Although I almost missed the "I Pitty the Fool" button in the top right corner, and I was starting to wonder...IT WAS GREAT!

Quick Pic - Zelda Quick Pic - Zelda

ADDICTIVE

Wow, that was really addictive. Even though the basic idea is simple, it was a lot of fun. And the musci was great!